POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Test version of POVWIN version 3.62 available : Test version of POVWIN version 3.62 available Server Time
1 May 2024 23:06:09 EDT (-0400)
  Test version of POVWIN version 3.62 available
From: Chris Cason
Date: 23 May 2009 09:18:26
Message: <4a17f7a2@news.povray.org>
Folks,

I've generated a v3.62 RC1 POVWIN and new installer. I'd appreciate it if
some of you could test it as the installer in particular is a re-write.

  http://www.povray.org/temp/POVWin-v3.62-RC1.msi

Note: on Vista systems, the files will be installed by default to your
local profile. On XP and earlier, the default remains Program Files.

-- Chris