POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : An excellent screed on copyright, DRM, piano rolls, etc. : Re: An excellent screed on copyright, DRM, piano rolls, etc. Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:13:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An excellent screed on copyright, DRM, piano rolls, etc.
From: Darren New
Date: 22 May 2009 13:01:53
Message: <4a16da81$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> (Which Apache presumably doesn't have.)

I got hammered at least twice a week for apache vulnerabilities when I was
running a web site too. They're just less obvious, so you don't always see
them in the logfile unless you write code that sends you email when
something funky happens in the log file. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)