POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Delusions : Re: Delusions Server Time
9 Oct 2024 06:58:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Delusions
From: Invisible
Date: 22 May 2009 10:30:54
Message: <4a16b71e$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> What new twists will unfold today? Only time will tell.

Well, well... Four people no longer work here. Two of them are brand
new, two of them have been here longer than I have. None were especially
crucial. (Two were part-time, one was a trainee project manager who,
quite frankly, was rubbish anyway, and the last was just another lab bod.)

I am *kind* of annoyed at having spent an entire day fixing a PC for a
guy who no longer works here. :-P