POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's the Question that drives us : Re: It's the Question that drives us Server Time
9 Oct 2024 07:13:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: It's the Question that drives us
From: John VanSickle
Date: 21 May 2009 15:46:07
Message: <4a15af7f$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> And then she asks me:
>
>   ...Are there other people like you?

"You wouldn't have a cell phone or an Ipod if there weren't."

I got a similar notion ("Am I the only person like this here?") while
typing out a basic how-to guide for least-squares analysis, in the
employee lounge of the store where I work.  Most of the other people
stock merchandise on the overnight shift.

Regards,
John