POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Delusions : Re: Delusions Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:25:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Delusions
From: Doctor John
Date: 19 May 2009 08:17:53
Message: <4a12a371@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
<snip>
> So, what about me? Is my job going to me axed? Well, let's examine the
> evidence:
>
> - There's only one of me. If they get rid of me, they lose the entire UK
> IT function.

<snip>
Look at it this way, Andrew, if your job goes you'll end up with a
redundancy payment and lots of free time to find a new one and if it
doesn't go you've lost nothing and gained a little knowledge about the
workings of the minds of senior executives. A win-win situation :-)

John
--
"Eppur si muove" - Galileo Galilei