POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Watchmen vs The Incredibles : Re: Watchmen vs The Incredibles Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:26:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Watchmen vs The Incredibles
From: nemesis
Date: 18 May 2009 13:31:36
Message: <4a119b78@news.povray.org>
Darren New escreveu:
> nemesis wrote:
>  > But it doesn't matter:  wikipedia is a revisionists dream,
>> since it only points to official positions from official mouths.
>
> Gee, sounds like an encyclopedia to me!  Funny, that.

Does not sound like a user-fed wiki to me, though.  If all I can do is
parrot official mouths from Disney, I don't feel there's any use for my
knowledge on any specific subject.  There was a time where one could do
just that.  I suspect the majority of wikipedia was initially built that
way and now that the base is already there, there's no more space for
grass-roots wiki editing...

BTW, perhaps Nicolas Alvarez should take a look at this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Incredibles_characters

there's plenty of unsourced statements there about similarities with
long-known super-hero characters for him to apply his revisionism.

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9