POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Watchmen vs The Incredibles : Re: Watchmen vs The Incredibles Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:26:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Watchmen vs The Incredibles
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 18 May 2009 08:50:18
Message: <4a11598a@news.povray.org>

4a10babe@news.povray.org...
> I think it's still worth mentioning though, for no other reason than to
> dismiss the idea that Brad Genius Bird came up with all these ideas by
> himself.  But it doesn't matter:  wikipedia is a revisionists dream, since
> it only points to official positions from official mouths.

Hey, I just noticed something about the Incredibles:
- Apparently normal American suburban family who goes through extraordinary
adventures
- Slightly pudgy, not so smart, lovable father, stuck in a boring job with
an abusive boss
- Hyperbusy homemaking mom
- Hyperenergetic, hot-headed teenage son
- Nerdy, socially awkward teenage daughter
- Non-talking baby with no special powers (except when needed)

Rings a bell?

The Simpsons...

And guess who was part of the original Simpsons developing team, directed
some episodes and served as an executive producer for 181 episodes between
1989 and 1997?

G.