POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Watchmen vs The Incredibles : Re: Watchmen vs The Incredibles Server Time
9 Oct 2024 08:26:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Watchmen vs The Incredibles
From: Darren New
Date: 17 May 2009 21:11:10
Message: <4a10b5ae$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> Sure, I was pointing out the similarities.

I think I'll just leave this with the comment that I think you're wrong, I
don't think Watchmen and Incredibles had much in common. You cherry pick a
handful of similarities and ignore the overall plot, mood, and
characterization, the elements that make each of these works memorable.
Neither of these works is a plot-driven story, so comparing similarities in
the plots is pointless given the differences in the important parts.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)