POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Watchmen vs The Incredibles : Re: Watchmen vs The Incredibles Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:18:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Watchmen vs The Incredibles
From: nemesis
Date: 16 May 2009 16:45:43
Message: <4a0f25f7$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   (Another problem with you making the claim, without verifiable sources,
> is that your claim might be *false*. That's the problem with original
> research: It reflects *your* opinion and/or *your* findings, rather than
> the opinion/findings of a wider respectable community of knowlegdeable
> people. An encyclopedia is not a journal where you can publish your own
> findings or opinions. Moreover, you might be *wrong* altogether.)

I'm not making any claims nor finds nor research of any kinds.  I'm just
pointing out the points where both plots collide.  They both have
outlawed heroes, a huge squid threat, a suggested plot to kill old
heroes etc.

There's no original research there, it's only a matter of reading the
work and enumerating the coincidences between one of the most
influential comic books ever and a movie about super-heroes...