POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Watchmen vs The Incredibles : Re: Watchmen vs The Incredibles Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:17:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Watchmen vs The Incredibles
From: nemesis
Date: 15 May 2009 22:51:46
Message: <4a0e2a42$1@news.povray.org>
somebody wrote:
> If there's no hard evidence or prior research, your option is to publish
> your analysis somewhere respectable, and then add it to Wikipedia.

So, those very distinct and unconventional plot points I listed offer
absolutely no evidence at all?  The fact that Watchmen is one of the
most respectable and influential comics ever and we're talking here
about comics creators and animators who no doubt are aware of each other
works is of no relevancy either?  Ok.

Anyway, this was not invention of mine, many other people who *know*
Watchmen saw the similarities.  I was just pointing out them.