POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Watchmen vs The Incredibles : Re: Watchmen vs The Incredibles Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:14:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Watchmen vs The Incredibles
From: somebody
Date: 15 May 2009 22:42:25
Message: <4a0e2811$1@news.povray.org>
"nemesis" <nam### [at] nospam-gmailcom> wrote in message
> Darren New wrote:

> > You can say "the film shares plot points with Watchmen."  I don't htink
> > you've justified "the film was inspired by Watchmen."

> A whole lot of very unconventional plot points.  See my reply above.
>
> I don't think that's mere coincidence.

That's not an encyclopedic wording. You never want to read opinion pieces
from encycpedia authors, you don't even want to feel that there's a human
author behind an entry.

> Besides, I don't think Brad Bird would go on and admit a ripping like
that.

If there's no hard evidence or prior research, your option is to publish
your analysis somewhere respectable, and then add it to Wikipedia.