POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Watchmen vs The Incredibles : Re: Watchmen vs The Incredibles Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:26:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Watchmen vs The Incredibles
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 15 May 2009 21:57:40
Message: <4a0e1d94$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 15 May 2009 22:16:51 -0300, nemesis wrote:

> If the plot in the Watchmen entry can't be taken for granted, they'd
> better just drop the whole entry altogether.

Well, I don't know the plot.  I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I don't know for sure, but it might well be an administrative thing -
they say they can't accept other wikipedia pages as references because
you could end up with a situation where two articles make assertions and
reference each other (and only each other), and since they've said "dem's
da rules", they can't let it go because it opens the door for other
abuses.

Jim