POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Watchmen vs The Incredibles : Re: Watchmen vs The Incredibles Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:26:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Watchmen vs The Incredibles
From: Darren New
Date: 15 May 2009 21:38:38
Message: <4a0e191e$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
>  The rest is up to one's own judgment.

An encyclopedia isn't supposed to be up to the reader's judgement.

If you put in a [1]

[1] Bird said he liked Watchmen in a June 1998 interview on The Tonight Show
and would base a film on it

then maybe you'd have something.

You can say "the film shares plot points with Watchmen."  I don't htink
you've justified "the film was inspired by Watchmen."

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)