POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I've been hit by... : Re: I've been hit by... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:25:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I've been hit by...
From: St
Date: 15 May 2009 16:34:37
Message: <4a0dd1dd$1@news.povray.org>
"Kevin Wampler" <wam### [at] uwashingtonedu> wrote in message
> St. wrote:
>> OK, 5 email addresses later, loss of hair and fingernails, and it's
>> sorted.
>>
>>    They don't make it easy do they.
>
> At least it was possible.

    Yes, thankfully.  :)

 I'm glad to hear that it more or less worked
> out in the end.

   Thanks. So am I! After emailing the last address asking politely for a
domain renewal, the website and emails were up and running again an hour
later (didn't pay any money (yet) as far as I know). And whois now shows an
"ok" result with our company's name and business address visible again. No
explanation of 'why' it happened.

   Not moaning though, just glad it's back in our hands. There are a *lot*
of catalogues out 'there' with the domain name printed on them. :oO

      ~Steve~