POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Drugs for breakfast. : Re: Drugs for breakfast. Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:23:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Drugs for breakfast.
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 15 May 2009 12:24:15
Message: <4a0d972f$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> (It still annoys me that every time you see an advert for beauty
> products they're littered with meaningless terms such as "nutivitemins"
> and "age reperfect" and other psuedoscientific technobabble... As if
> putting sciency words in your product blurb means it's a somehow
> superior product.)

Just remember, Homeopathic is a synonym for placebo.

Maybe now they'll get rid of those irritaing commercials

[6 Weeks later]
H: Honey I'm almost done fixing the lock on our front door.

W: I lowered my cholesterol to 180!

H: Yeah, [wiping sweat from his brow] but you had Cheerios to help you.

Commercials like that make me feel homicidal.

--
~Mike