POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Star Trek movie whoops.... : Re: Star Trek movie whoops.... Server Time
9 Oct 2024 09:56:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Star Trek movie whoops....
From: Chambers
Date: 15 May 2009 02:33:22
Message: <4a0d0cb2$1@news.povray.org>
On 5/14/2009 1:09 PM, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> That's kind of the problem with a series. Every episode has to end with
> roughly the same situation as it started, so that the next one can begin
> from the same premise. (Although occasionally you'll inherit a new
> character permanently, or a new capability or something.) Makes it kind
> of predictable.

The episodic nature of Star Trek is one of my biggest complaints about it.

"Man, we just had this totally amazing experience, invented some funky
new technology, and met some really cool people!  Now let's forget all
about it so we can get on with next week's episode!"

--
...Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com