POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Interesting dice problem : Re: Interesting dice problem Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:27:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Interesting dice problem
From: Warp
Date: 14 May 2009 12:06:33
Message: <4a0c4189@news.povray.org>
I was so enthralled in writing about my idea that I forgot to mention one
important detail:

  Of course the idea in the problem is whether those things can be done
*more efficiently* (ie. with less rounds) using rock-paper-scissors than
by coin-tossing. (Since RPS is completely equivalent to coin-tossing, then
all the problems can be solved in the exact same way as with coin-tossing,
so the RPS element itself would become irrelevant in that way. However, the
whole idea is whether there's a more efficient/faster way of solving the
problems given that RPS is more complicated and has more options than
coin-tossing.)

--
                                                          - Warp