POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ultra fun : Re: Ultra fun Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:25:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ultra fun
From: Invisible
Date: 14 May 2009 11:07:36
Message: <4a0c33b8$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> Oh look. Today when I try to connect I get an error telling me I don't
> have permission to log in. Gee, I wonder why that could have happened...

Actually, it turns out they removed all of my administrative powers. I
have no idea why. But it's kind of necessary for my job function, so I
have added them back to myself.

[For those of you who aren't Windows experts: The security permissions
you have are assessed at logon. Since I was logged onto our server
before my permission was removed, as far as the server is concerned I
still have permission. This is why I was able to give myself permission.
Neat, eh?]