POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : WOW factor : Re: WOW factor Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:27:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WOW factor
From: Invisible
Date: 14 May 2009 07:53:28
Message: <4a0c0638$1@news.povray.org>
>> Pretty neat, eh? Check out the prices too...
>
> Duh.
>
> And duh again.

It turns out that this performance is also open to regular mortals too,
which is nice. (In fact, I'm almost tempted to go see this.)

And as for the price... well considering you get exclusive use of a room
in one of the most famous buildings on the face of God's Earth, *and*
you get staff, those prices are actually substancially lower than I'd
expected. Not a bad offer, really. (Although obviously not something *I*
could afford. But then, I don't need it either...)