POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another Vista stupidity : Re: Another Vista stupidity Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:26:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another Vista stupidity
From: Darren New
Date: 13 May 2009 10:44:59
Message: <4a0adceb$1@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:
> Do you use Media Center, or the Dashboard?

I'm not sure what the dashboard is, so I guess media center.

By "dashboard" to you mean the "share media with the xbox"?  I haven't tried
that.

MC works fine for me except that it sends things to the recycler without any
way of emptying the trash *or* recovering the files. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)