POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Completely random and silly questions : Re: Completely random and silly questions Server Time
9 Oct 2024 09:18:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Completely random and silly questions
From: Kevin Wampler
Date: 12 May 2009 21:59:08
Message: <4a0a296c$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> I've got some lovely habanero cheese here. :-)

That somehow sounds delicious, but I normally don't like the taste of
habaneros at all (but find jalapenos generally fantastic).  One
exception was a friend's salsa which was 4/5 onion and 1/5 habanero -- I
have no idea why it tasted so good (there were probably some
preparation/ingredients I missed).

No liking habaneros, I do find it useful to keep a bottle of really hot
sauce around so I can add it to foods in drop-sized amounts and heat
them up without changing their flavor too much.