POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : That XKCD thing : Re: That XKCD thing Server Time
6 Sep 2024 05:16:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: That XKCD thing
From: Kevin Wampler
Date: 12 May 2009 18:04:58
Message: <4a09f28a$1@news.povray.org>
Talking about dreams, does anyone have dreams with plots/locations
spanning multiple sleeping cycles which you can't remember while awake?
  I'll occasionally have a dream, and realize that it's a continuation
of a previous dream(s) that I had forgotten about.  The few people Ive
mentioned it to haven't experienced it, but I can't imagine it's all the
uncommon.

Also fun: recursive dreams (but these are pretty rare for me).