POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : That XKCD thing : Re: That XKCD thing Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:13:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: That XKCD thing
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 12 May 2009 15:05:20
Message: <4a09c870$1@news.povray.org>
mone wrote:

> Those are mostly cool, like once I dreamt I had rented a very big and cheap flat
> that even had a cool ancient style swimming pool in the basement, like a roman
> bath, or something. And sometimes those flats have so many rooms you couldn't
> believe it and patios, verandas and things like that.

Oh, yeah... recurring theme as well. Generally either living in a huge
house with lots of (very cool) underground secret passages, or shopping
for houses and finding some gigantic monstrously big house that's right
in my price range.... One was particularly bizarre, it had rooms at
several different levels with stairs going up/down to each, and a
doorway that went out to a series of catwalks on the roof. The catwalks
connected to a room that was only accessible from the catwalks.

One of these days I need to put a pen and notepad next to my bed and
document some of my dreams... many are wonderfully strange.

There was a recurring theme of piloting a spaceship for a while, with
me, too.

Anyway ...

--
~Mike