POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : That XKCD thing : Re: That XKCD thing Server Time
9 Oct 2024 03:52:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: That XKCD thing
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 11 May 2009 18:39:45
Message: <4a08a931@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
>> Note the alt text. It reads: "I have a levitation class at 25:131.
>> Better set the alarm to 'cinamon'."
>>
>> OK, admit it: How many of you guys have thought something almost exactly
>> like this while half asleep? ;-)
>
> I have an alarming number of dreams that involve school even to this day
> - things like forgetting my locker combination, not being able to find
> classrooms, etc.  From my high school, not from college.

	Exams are a common theme in mine. Either I show up having forgotten we
have an exam. Or I'm at home, it's 1 pm, and I suddenly realize there's
a 3 hour exam beginning at 12:30pm, and the rest of the dream is a mad
rush to get there.

	University + high school - both show up.

--
DO NOT REMOVE THIS TAG (UNDER PENALTY OF LAW)

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl