POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : That XKCD thing : Re: That XKCD thing Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:26:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: That XKCD thing
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 11 May 2009 17:26:25
Message: <4a089801$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 11 May 2009 22:19:40 +0100, Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> http://xkcd.com/313/
>
> Note the alt text. It reads: "I have a levitation class at 25:131.
> Better set the alarm to 'cinamon'."
>
> OK, admit it: How many of you guys have thought something almost exactly
> like this while half asleep? ;-)

I have an alarming number of dreams that involve school even to this day
- things like forgetting my locker combination, not being able to find
classrooms, etc.  From my high school, not from college.

But I think the closest I come to something like this is ordering
something with my credit card on the phone and giving an expiration date
of 17-2011 or somesuch.

Jim