POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : LOL'd at myself : Re: LOL'd at myself Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:14:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LOL'd at myself
From: Darren New
Date: 11 May 2009 13:35:52
Message: <4a0861f8$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   I still fail to see the relevant difference.

First, quake was C, not C++, so that had to be ported. Second, it means you
can interact with other .NET libraries to add stuff to the game.

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/mcpp/quake2.aspx

I think the exercise was more along the lines of "take a big C project and
port it to .NET C++ and see what the incompatibilities are and how to work
around them."

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)