POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Entirely random : Re: Entirely random Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:27:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Entirely random
From: Chambers
Date: 11 May 2009 10:02:44
Message: <4a083004$1@news.povray.org>
On 5/11/2009 4:46 AM, Invisible wrote:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Lindy_hop.jpg
>
> I have no idea what a "Lindy hop" is, but right now the question on *my*
> mind is... what's under that skirt? I'll bet it's something good!

 From the same site you're already looking at:
"The Lindy Hop is an African American dance, based on the popular
Charleston and named for Charles Lindbergh's Atlantic crossing in 1927.
It evolved in New York City in that year and was a fusion of many dances
that preceded it or were popular during its development, but it was
mainly based on jazz, tap, breakaway and Charleston. The Lindy Hop
co-evolved with jazz music and is a member of the swing dance family. It
is frequently described as a jazz or street dance."

And I know exactly what's under that skirt... and yes, it is good!

--
...Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com