POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The next evolution in P2P : Re: The next evolution in P2P Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:19:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The next evolution in P2P
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 10 May 2009 19:15:16
Message: <4a076004@news.povray.org>
somebody wrote:
> Monitoring, regulating and policing is *not* outlawing. Motorways are
> policed. Do you disagree? Do you think we would be better of without
> regulating traffic? Well, I propose the same thing for internet. And whether

	I should add that at least in the US, driving is a privilege provided
by the government, and not a right. Hence it's a lot easier to justify
their regulating street traffic (not to mention the fact that they built
and own most of the infrastructure).

--
DO NOT REMOVE THIS TAG (UNDER PENALTY OF LAW)

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl