POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The next evolution in P2P : Re: The next evolution in P2P Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:17:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The next evolution in P2P
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 10 May 2009 00:25:23
Message: <4a065733$1@news.povray.org>
somebody wrote:
> "Mueen Nawaz" <m.n### [at] ieeeorg> wrote in message
>> somebody wrote:
>>> I cannot blame copyright holders for trying to protect their interests.
> It's
>
>> I can blame them for making me pay for other people's crimes. I can
>> also blame lawmakers, but that's a different story.
>
> Do you blame the actual criminals at all?

	For forcing me to pay extra? Not at all. If their crimes were so
serious that the welfare of the society were seriously at stake, I'd
understand. As it is, their crimes are against an obsolete business
model. Those behind the model may have legitimate complaints, but I see
no reason why I should make up for their losses.

--
He who slings mud generally loses ground.

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl