POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The next evolution in P2P : Re: The next evolution in P2P Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:22:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The next evolution in P2P
From: Darren New
Date: 9 May 2009 13:22:16
Message: <4a05bbc8$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>> It's really stunning to me that everyone's picking nits and not actually
>> commenting on the substance of what I'm saying.
>
>   Maybe because nobody disagrees with the substance, and thus there are
> only the small details to pick about?-)

That would be cool. :-) In that case, it's probably best to start with "I
agree with your main points, but..."  That's what I try to do, as I've
noticed people get worked up if I don't say something like that at the start
some time.

What's stunning is nobody seems to be able to shoot down the idea, since I
haven't really thought it through very much. :-) I'd be stunned if there
aren't fundamental flaws or missing but required features that this would
disallow.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)