POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : help needed : Re: help needed Server Time
5 May 2024 12:05:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: help needed
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 8 May 2009 16:10:28
Message: <4a0491b4$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Fri, 08 May 2009 12:51:21 -0400, Jim Henderson wrote:
>
>> And this time, accept that you didn't do the work for yourself and you
>> failed as a result of it.
>
> And if you're fortunate enough to have nobody report this attempt to
> cheat at classroom work to your school, then consider yourself VERY lucky

	Perhaps the email address isn't his, and he's doing all this to
sabotage someone else in the course...?

> indeed.  At some schools, submitting work that isn't yours as your own
> can get you put on academic probation or expelled.

	Depends on course policies ;-). _Claiming_ that some work is yours when
it isn't is a big no-no everywhere I've been.

--
Cut my pizza in six slices, please; I can't eat eight.

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl