POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : More Vista problems : Re: More Vista problems Server Time
30 Apr 2024 03:49:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More Vista problems
From: BobH
Date: 8 May 2009 14:43:49
Message: <4a047d65$1@news.povray.org>
Delayed response, sorry, but have you tried Run as Administrator yet?

Wish I could remember the tricks to fixing POV-Ray in Vista, I've been using
Windows 7 (Beta and now RC) awhile now and haven't gone back to Vista
(unless I must). Seems you have already done the right things. Not
installing an older version of 3.6...?

Bob