POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : help needed : Re: help needed Server Time
5 May 2024 10:35:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: help needed
From: Christian Froeschlin
Date: 8 May 2009 14:03:13
Message: <4a0473e1$1@news.povray.org>
help wrote:

> Im so sorry but im my last msg I forgot to say what kind of help I need

You do seem to be a bit confused, also you really shouldn't
have posted the 3rd party email address (and using your own for
this wasn't very smart, too, assuming m*.b* is your real name).

Now, as you seem to have acted irresponsibly enough already, why
not finish it off in the same style by googling for some animation
with source available and adapting it to do something resembling
the task specification? You might learn a bit of POV-Ray and a
lot about yourself in crisis situations ;)

But I'd recommend clipka's honesty approach more, actually.