POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : help needed : Re: help needed Server Time
5 May 2024 06:44:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: help needed
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 8 May 2009 12:51:21
Message: <4a046309@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 08 May 2009 09:26:51 -0400, help wrote:

> If I weren't so desperate, I wouldnt have done this I swear and plus, I
> tried but no luck. Its a matter of doing it or failing the course. I
> really need anyone's help. I know it's so wrong doing this, but I swear
> I have no other way

Since you didn't do the work before now, you can't expect someone to do
it for you and then for you to take credit for doing the assignment.

Next time plan your work ahead better and do your own work.  If you know
it's wrong to ask others to do your work for you, then don't do it.
Accept the consequences of your actions and take responsibility.

And this time, accept that you didn't do the work for yourself and you
failed as a result of it.

That's life, kid.

Jim