POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : LinkedIn : Re: LinkedIn Server Time
6 Sep 2024 05:15:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LinkedIn
From: scott
Date: 6 May 2009 08:09:45
Message: <4a017e09@news.povray.org>
> Ah, you have some experience of doing this then? :-D

Hehe maybe :-) A certain society I was involved quite heavily in at
University was based on a game where you get given 3 names at random of
other people in the society, then you have to go and "kill" them.  Most of
the time they were people you'd never heard of before, so some detective
work was needed to find them.  Of course your name was on the lists of 3
other people - so you had to watch out.  Was good fun.

> Seriously though - how many people are actually good at this?

There was one guy who managed to take out half the society (you get given a
replacement name every time you kill someone, so you always have 3 people to
go after until the end) and yet nobody I spoke to knew what he looked
like...