POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rectangular Mazes : Re: Rectangular Mazes Server Time
2 May 2024 16:48:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rectangular Mazes
From: andrel
Date: 19 Feb 2012 10:00:56
Message: <4F410EA7.1080309@gmail.com>
On 19-2-2012 5:05, Darren New wrote:
> On 2/14/2012 12:30, andrel wrote:
>> Attached is something I called Darrenworld, so I know at least one of the
>> participants in that discussion.
>
> I wondered how my name got in there! :-)

At the time I did not know how to make a more real mountains and rivers
version, so I used cylinders and boolean expressions. Now I know. I am a
bit busy with a problem at my work, but soon I will make a more
convincing world, that will still carry your name. ;)

--
tip: do not run in an unknown place when it is too dark to see the
floor, unless you prefer to not use uppercase.