POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Germ Theory Denialism : Re: Germ Theory Denialism Server Time
3 Sep 2024 23:23:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Germ Theory Denialism
From: andrel
Date: 2 Jan 2011 16:36:59
Message: <4D20EFF9.6070503@gmail.com>
On 2-1-2011 20:29, Warp wrote:
> Darren New<dne### [at] sanrrcom>  wrote:
>> Warp wrote:
>>   >   A society consists of individuals, all of who must have the same
>>   >  constitutional rights and responsibilities.
>
>> And in California, they do. One of those is that same-sex couples can't get
>> married, regardless of whether they're heterosexual or homosexual. You may
>> think this is wrong, but you've offered zero advice on how one would go
>> about making this better in a constitutional democracy.
>
>    I like how you keep bringing up examples of discrimination as examples
> of non-discrimination.

I don't think I like it, but I understand why you consistently fail to
answer his real points. In this case the point was the second line: 'You
may think this is wrong, but you've offered zero advice on how one would
go about making this better in a constitutional democracy.' Darren is
fully aware of what he was saying in the line before that and I find it
rather disturbing that you seem not to understand that he is.