POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Germ Theory Denialism : Re: Germ Theory Denialism Server Time
3 Sep 2024 21:19:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Germ Theory Denialism
From: andrel
Date: 20 Dec 2010 14:55:11
Message: <4D0FB49F.6000306@gmail.com>
On 20-12-2010 20:33, Warp wrote:
> andrel<byt### [at] gmailcom>  wrote:
>> Basing an opinion on this case and
>> extending that to the Dutch laws in general is not something that I
>> would advise.
>
>    I think Condell uses strong rhetoric sometimes to express his views.

might be, but that sort of implies that his audience knows what he is
referring to. And that implies that someone somewhere did his best to
misinform the public and succeeded. That worries me a bit. Remember the
Dutch are in general allies of the US. How misinformed are they about
their enemies? (assuming this person is from the USA)

> Similarly to how someone saying "all men are pigs" doesn't necessarily
> mean that every single male in existence is literally a jerk, but more
> like a more generalized expression of frustration about a certain
> phenomenon.

So what is his frustration with the Dutch criminal courts? I might have
missed it by being too close.