POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Vector flood fill? : Re: Vector flood fill? Server Time
3 Sep 2024 21:15:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Vector flood fill?
From: andrel
Date: 16 Nov 2010 17:57:19
Message: <4CE30C52.1070609@gmail.com>
On 16-11-2010 18:38, Darren New wrote:
> andrel wrote:
>> - create a delauney triangulaton
>
> I've found various
> algorithms, but the speed with which you threw that together seems
> impressive. :-)

The speed may also be explained by having experience with these
functions, doing a lot of triangulations and writing toolboxes to
support that. Actually I was home today to create a number of meshes
though they are mostly quads and not triangles. This was a nice break
from mousing all the time. And I did create programs to build and solve
mazes before, but haven't we all?