POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : job offer : job offer Server Time
3 Sep 2024 17:15:58 EDT (-0400)
  job offer
From: andrel
Date: 5 Oct 2010 16:08:13
Message: <4CAB85AF.4000104@gmail.com>
last week finally we finished the text for the PhD's in my new project.
I think I forgot to mention where you can find them, so here they are:

http://www.icin.nl/_uploads/1285761329_PhD_Students_for_ICIN_2.pdf

If someone thinks that Andy does not fit the description, they might be
right. If he would have shown interest I would have added things like
experience in handling protocols and legislation, and/or other subtle
changes that would fit him. Now it is more for a regular master level,
and we have to force ourselves to stick with the protocols :(