POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Sintel : Re: Sintel Server Time
3 Sep 2024 17:12:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sintel
From: andrel
Date: 3 Oct 2010 14:49:19
Message: <4CA8D02F.4040009@gmail.com>
On 3-10-2010 20:29, nemesis wrote:
> Darren New<dne### [at] sanrrcom>  wrote:
>> nemesis wrote:
>>> http://sintel.org/
>>
>> You know what trend is really starting to bug me? The trend for web sites to
>> put their blog on their home page instead of "this is what sintel is", as if
>> everyone on the internet has been following them all along.
>
> how about http://www.sintel.org/about/ ?

His point is not that the info cannot be found, merely that the home
page is aimed at people who already know what the website is about.
For those any page can be their bookmark so for them it is not adding
any useful info.
For the people that don't know what the website is about; they now have
to look all over the page to find a link that might explain.
I agree with darren that it is bad design.