POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New TB : Re: New TB Server Time
4 Sep 2024 01:17:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New TB
From: andrel
Date: 3 Sep 2010 10:55:19
Message: <4C810C57.2070809@gmail.com>
On 3-9-2010 15:00, Francois Labreque wrote:

>>> Less mouse movement to reach the "reply" button, I guess.
>>>
>>> Personally, I like how they hid "Reply all".
>>
>> Does anybody know where the 'next' message button has gone to?
>>

> On your keyboard. ;-)
>
> "F" for next message.
> "N" for next unread
> "B" for previous message.
> "P" for previous unread message.

I knew that, but I generally browse my mail with my right hand on the
trackball. Using the keyboard means I have to sit up straight again.

> Or in the "Go to" menu.

Sure, but a rather round about way with way to many mouse gestures to my
taste.

> Or right-click on the tool bar and personalize it to your taste.

Ah, I tried to customize the new toolbar above the message but the
button was not in that list. Apparently next message can only be in the
general toolbar on top. Makes no sense to me, I still have to mouse a
long way. Anyway this is what I was used to, so I also added the
forward, the reply, and the reply to all there, just I have almost
succeeded in undoing all improvements.
Thanks for the reply, it made me look in the place where it used to be
but where I didn't expect it any more because I assumed they would be
consistent.