POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : kindle : Re: kindle Server Time
4 Sep 2024 07:20:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: kindle
From: andrel
Date: 26 Aug 2010 15:35:54
Message: <4C76C22D.5060302@gmail.com>
On 26-8-2010 0:55, Darren New wrote:
> andrel wrote:
>>>
>>> As I say, send me a complex PDF and I'll take a photo of the screen
>>> so you can see how it looks.
>>
>> what about 3D pdf? The only one I have here ATM is too big to post
>
> WTF is a 3D pdf?

the current pdf (from version 7 or 8) allows you to have 3D objects
embedded in it. We use it a.o. to have 3D reconstructions in the
supplemental data for (mainly) embryological papers.

I though the example I had was about 10MB it turns out it is only 2.4
what shall I do with it?
post it here?
put it on my website and give a selective group the link?
put it somewhere else where everybody can download? (where?)