POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Matters of the heart : Re: Matters of the heart Server Time
4 Sep 2024 05:18:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Matters of the heart
From: andrel
Date: 8 Jul 2010 16:31:12
Message: <4C363594.4020703@gmail.com>
On 8-7-2010 16:32, Invisible wrote:
>>> Heh. I don't know if it's a rule of the Internet, but it probably
>>> should be: For any conceivable topic, somebody else will know way,
>>> way more about it than you. :-}
>>
>> except that in this case you knew I would be such a somebody.
>
> OK, well here's something you might know the answer to:

sorry

> Does dancing around like a crazy thing for a few hours count as "a good
> cardio workout"?

I actually haven't a clue what a cardio workout is. Except that it a
term used by people that work out in a gym. I am definitely not one of
those.

Good dancing seems to be by using a lot of muscles, hence I would assume
that it may be a usefull workout anyway. (Yet IANAD)

> (Obviously dancing something slow probably doesn't count.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. Moving slow also involves alot of
muscle tension. Google for tai chi (with current temperatures I am too
lazy for even that).