POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The last line totally sells this : Re: The last line totally sells this Server Time
4 Sep 2024 13:20:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The last line totally sells this
From: andrel
Date: 13 May 2010 04:30:09
Message: <4BEBB88F.4060503@gmail.com>
On 12-5-2010 23:13, Patrick Elliott wrote:
> On 5/11/2010 12:24 PM, Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> I don't know how you missed it.

easy, we don't live there

> We spent the entire fracking end of the
> Obama campaign, and most of the time, up until about 4 months ago,
> listening to them whine about Acorn, and blame them from just about
> everything from bad weather to the oil spill, or at least try to use
> them as an "example" of the stuff they where "fighting".

I don't think this was reported apart from some of it during the
campaign. I can only guess as to why not. One guess is that journalists
here do not think it is important. A more likely guess is that it so
much away from normal behaviour that they simply don't believe it. On
this side of the ocean the journalists and networks are all independent
from the government (except for italy). The idea that a broadcasting
company would knowingly try to misinform people in order to destabilize
the current government because that government is from another party is
totally inconceivable (I think it is actually treason). There are a
couple of people from the US that have repeatedly claimed that
nonetheless that is what is happening. I cannot believe it.