POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bl**dy election (part 2) : Re: Bl**dy election (part 2) Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:24:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bl**dy election (part 2)
From: andrel
Date: 2 May 2010 16:59:19
Message: <4BDDE79D.5080106@gmail.com>
On 2-5-2010 21:39, Warp wrote:
> andrel <byt### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
>> Always one of the highlights of a discussion: the returning an argument.
>> Anyway, your premise is false hence nothing follows.
>
>> BTW: I know you are familiar with the technical term for wrongly
>> paraphrasing an opponents point of view and attacking that paraphrase. I
>> also know you rather frequently accuse others of it, so why do you do it
>> yourself? IMWTK
>
>   Your meta-argumentation and condescending attitude is quite effetively
> irritating, so I suppose the best thing for me to do is to simply ignore it.

Possibly because I was irritated ;) It is going better now, thanks.

Anyway, the IMWTK was there on purpose. I assume you read what you
write, that you think before you do, and that you think about how you
are going to make a point, using what rhetorical techniques.
If you do all that, how did it slip through? Or was it deliberate?

Or to put it shorter: a simple sorry would have sufficed.