POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bl**dy election (part 2) : Re: Bl**dy election (part 2) Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:16:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bl**dy election (part 2)
From: andrel
Date: 1 May 2010 17:18:33
Message: <4BDC9A9F.7070501@gmail.com>
On 1-5-2010 22:38, Warp wrote:
> Stephen <mca### [at] aoldotcom> wrote:
>>>    How about explaining it clearly rather than giving some odd hints that
>>> one must keep guessing?
>>>

>> No because if I do you will just argue the point. I???m not into debating
>> but if, after thinking about it and you still cannot work out or guess
>> what I meant. I will spell it out.
>
>   Well, if you are not going to explain yourself, I suppose it's impossible
> to continue the conversation.

I am not Stephen ;) but he might have meant something like:

What you are proposing
- is not effective
- is often not possible at all
- will violate rights of legal citizens
- will harm trust in the police and the juridical system
- will increase racial tension
- could become a factor in racial violence

For these and a number of other reasons legislators all over the world
have decided it is not a good idea and made it illegal. Although it
seems a good idea at first sight, if you think a little longer you will
understand why it will destabilize the society more than it solves
illegal immigration.

At least something like that would be my best guess.