POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : More failure : Re: More failure Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:20:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More failure
From: andrel
Date: 23 Feb 2010 07:53:25
Message: <4B83CFC7.3090407@gmail.com>
On 23-2-2010 12:54, Invisible wrote:

>> Obviously if you are willing to relocate to another part of the
>> country that opens up a massive number of new opportunities, you will
>> surely find a new job much quicker.
>
> At the cost of selling my soul. What a bargain.
>
> Hmm. Spend the rest of my life rotting away in this suck-arse job. Move
> to somewhere I hate. Life is so full of choices...

Move to a place you don't know yet, meet people (even women) you don't
know yet, be happy during the week and visit MK in the weekend and
during holidays and be happy there too. Doesn't sound like a difficult
decision to me. Someday you might go back to MK a rich man,
alternatively stay there and stay poor, also not a difficult decision if
you ask me (which you didn't).

Note that I am not even suggesting to leave the country (BTW you haven't
answered my question about your CV on e-mail, but that is a different
subject).

Also completely aside: have you read Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and
Neil Gaiman?

More to the point: you are ageing everyday. Getting a new job will be
increasingly difficult. But you knew that of course.