POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How do you convert POV-Ray CSG shapes into other 3D formats? : Re: How do you convert POV-Ray CSG shapes into other 3D formats? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:23:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How do you convert POV-Ray CSG shapes into other 3D formats?
From: Reuben Pearse
Date: 7 Feb 2010 17:26:51
Message: <4B6F3E31.4060408@pearse.co.uk>
Thanks for the comments so far.

After a quick look around I found this site that talks about the CAT()
macro. This seems to do something similar in that is scans a "CSG"
object. See the following for more details:
http://www.persistencia.org/CATHELP/CAT.html

I also found the following previous thread discussing this subject:
http://news.povray.org/povray.newusers/thread/%3Cweb.4acb6d8f90192b14fedfeaac0@news.povray.org%3E/

Are there any other macros/utilities/converters that I should be aware of?

Thanks in advance

Reuben