POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lego Star Wars - R2-D2 - Colouring page : Re: Lego Star Wars - R2-D2 - Colouring page Server Time
25 Jun 2024 19:23:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lego Star Wars - R2-D2 - Colouring page
From: Reuben Pearse
Date: 12 Jan 2010 15:50:06
Message: <4B4CE088.60705@pearse.co.uk>
Rick Gutleber wrote:
> This is way cool.  I can't wait to show my kids who love Star Wars and
> Lego and one of which has actually started tinkering with POV!

Hi Rick,

I thought you might like to know that I've added a further Lego Star
Wars colouring page to my website:

http://www.pearse.co.uk/lego

This time I've rendered a Battle Droid. You can download PDF to print
out from the "Colouring Pages" section. I've also included some POV-Ray
source code for the model. You can find this under the 3D Lego Models
section. I will be uploading POV-Ray source code for RD-D2 at some point.

Enjoy!

Reuben

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'battle_droid_large.jpg' (39 KB)

Preview of image 'battle_droid_large.jpg'
battle_droid_large.jpg